Someone you love is gone. You feel sad, angry, and maybe even relieved. It may feel like your personal growth and healing has stalled and you have frozen in time. Healing after a loss is sometimes easier when you are a part of a supportive group where you have the opportunity to learn what to expect while grieving and move into the 'Stages of Growth.'
Pathways to Growth and Rejuvenation
The purpose of this group is to provide information about the internal and external process of grief; to share experiences; and to alleviate the feeling of isolation as you redefine purpose and meaning.
Participants will learn:
- Spirituality & Mindfulness as keys to lasting change.
- The evolution of suffering: psychobiological effects of trauma.
- Path toward Happiness: Neuroplasticity & the recovering Brain.
- Mechanisms of change through Brain, Behavior & Spirituality.
- Tools to create Islands of Safety: Self-soothing & self-regulating techniques.
Experiential learning & practice:
- Reconnecting to the body through sensations.
- Calming techniques & soothing breath exercises
- Emotional Guidance Systems: HeartMath
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Restorative yoga for flexibility & strengthening.
Educational and Experiential Group
Wednesdays, April 24 - June 26, 2019 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Cost: 160.00 for 10-Week Program